Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A New Beginning, A New Way To Buy Office Furniture in Baltimore And Surrounding Cities

I have been in the Office Furniture Industry for over 30 years working as VP of sales and marketing for Mark Downs Inc. I have officially left the company to start my own business.

This was a big decision I did not make lightly, but I feel I am now more than ever before positioned for the future and to better serve my wonderful customers. My main goal has always been to exceed expectations and to cultivate long-term relationships. Business may be just business for many, but for me it has always been personal. I love this business and I love taking care of my customers' needs.

I now have flexibility to deal direct with some manufacturers and I am also an outside contractor for 2 of the best companies in Baltimore, where I have access to over 600 lines of products. And I also have extensive contacts to purchase the best quality used office furniture in the area. And if you need a customer conference table or workstations, I use R.A. Anderson Custom Woodworking.  Bob Anderson is a great guy and makes wonderful laminate furniture.

I am VERY particular as to whom I associate with; there is a high level of commitment to the customer and getting the job done right. And now that I am handling most of the details of any sale personally, I can guarantee that.

Please consider me for your next project, and I won't disappoint you with either product, service or price. Being a one man show, my overhead is nil and my contacts allow me to sell through them at an extremely competitive price. But it's the SERVICE--and any and all follow through--where I excel.

Contact me via email at mrosen1source@gmail.com   thanks for considering me.

Marc Rosen

No comments:

Post a Comment